Click on a job to view the full job specification
HR Advisor - Permanent, Sutton-in-Ashfield, with travel to other sites as necessary
Are you a HR Advisor looking for an exciting and varied role?
The Romo Group employs around 400 people in the UK. Customer satisfaction and employee welfare are at the core of our values. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor to join our team. Based at our stunning new state of the art headquarters in Sutton-in-Ashfield you will be part of a small HR team, supporting a diverse client group with a remit that is fully generalist. The role will involve:
- Building and developing relationships with managers and employees to understand the business and provide proactive people related support
- Supporting our line managers with day to day HR operations
- Working closely with hiring managers to successfully recruit and on-board new employees
- Identifying learning and development needs and supporting development plans
- Delivering training through a variety of formats and tools and finding new solutions and ideas for developing talent, including sourcing external courses and designing/delivering internal solutions
- Providing advice, coaching and support on people matters, policies and procedures e.g. absence, performance improvement, disciplinary and grievance, maternity, flexible working, reward
- Producing reports and completing paperwork to support the above to ensure legal compliance
- Recommending and assisting in policy updates and HR service improvements
- Contributing to a variety of HR project work
To be successful in this role we are seeking candidates who have:
- Previous generalist experience in a HR/People role and a solid understanding of HR operations
- CIPD or equivalent qualification or be studying towards this
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels within an organisation
- A passion for learning and development
- A flexible approach
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong understanding and up to date knowledge of employment law
- Confidence and knowledge to lead the management of ER cases should they arise (we typically have a low level of ER casework)
- The ability to use HR systems to check/update information and produce meaningful HR metrics
- Awareness and interest in recent changes, improvements and trends with regards to people practices
- Creativity to develop a range of business solutions
- The desire to succeed with a can-do attitude
Whilst this is a full-time role, candidates requiring four days per week or flexible hours will also be considered. The role will be office based, however there will be some flexibility to work from home when appropriate.
We strongly believe in developing talent and will consider HR Assistants / Coordinators looking for their next step up. You’ll receive plenty of support, however you will need to hit the ground running to provide a professional and efficient generalist HR service.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter. Please send these directly to email@example.com for the attention of the HR Manager.
Customer Services Administrator - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Permanent, Full Time, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Are you an experienced Customer Services Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy problem solving using your listening and communication skills to investigate and influence a resolution?
An exciting opportunity is available for a successful administrator to join our busy customer services department. With customers at the heart of our business, your role will involve taking a hands-on approach to resolving customer queries and complaints working in collaboration with our internal quality control and warehouse departments. You will be confident and clear in both your written and verbal correspondence providing regular updates to customers on their complaint and will have a calm and positive attitude when involved in difficult conversations. You will also provide administration support to our field-based sales representatives, managing new enquiries and orders.
To be successful in this role we are seeking experienced customer services administrators, who are confident on the telephone, and have either previously worked in a complaints role or have experience of working within a textiles business. You will have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box when needed and will demonstrate a proactive, detail orientated and flexible attitude. You will be IT competent and comfortable using email, Microsoft Word, Excel and bespoke internal systems. You will be organised with experience of working in a fast paced and pressured environment to tight deadlines and will enjoy the challenges involved in customer complaints.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Customer Services Manager.
Production and Costing Administrator - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Full time, Permanent
Sutton-in-Ashfield, with travel to other sites as necessary
Are you an experienced Costing Administrator looking for a new opportunity to work in a market leading, family-run business?
The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. There are currently 6 design houses operating within The Romo Group, each with its own unique style. For more details on The Romo Group, please visit: www.romo.com.
We are currently seeking a Production and Costing Administrator to join our busy PatCo department. The role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining accurate costings for Pattern Book production
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- Supporting Pattern Book production queries
- Accurate completion of dockets, checking and ordering of supplies, frames and print
- Working closely with our Management Accounts department to ensure jobs are coded correctly onto the Ceequel and Opera systems
- Monitoring and reporting on costs
- Providing operational reports and updates
- Providing analytical support to leadership team meetings
- Updating the Ceequel system
- Maintaining accurate filing (physical and online)
To be successful in this role we are seeking candidates who are analytical, self-motivated and proactive, with a meticulous attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement. You will be able to work effectively on your own and as part of a team. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be comfortable with change and delivering under pressure.
You will need good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, with exceptional Excel skills and strong mathematical skills. We are looking for experience of bookkeeping and a qualification in accounting and/or previous experience of working within a costing position.
You will need to be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills with a proven ability to plan and prioritise workload. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to adapt your communication style. You will also need to be able to quickly learn and understand bespoke system solutions and manufacturing processes.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 21st April 2021.
Interior Stylist / Visual Merchandiser - Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire - with travel to other sites or abroad as necessary
Are you an experienced Interior Stylist or Visual Merchandiser looking for a new opportunity to work in a market leading, family-run business?
The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. There are currently 6 design houses operating within The Romo Group, each with its own unique style.
We are currently seeking an Interior Stylist / Visual Merchandiser to join us on a 12-month fixed term contract.
An exciting opportunity is available for a successful Interior Stylist / Visual Merchandiser to join our busy Marketing department. Your role will involve designing and implementing effective visual displays and commercial product presentation through creative styling and quality visual merchandising for our flagship showrooms, industry launch events and exhibitions. Working in collaboration with the Exhibition & Events Team Manager, Creative Directors and Brand Managers, you will interpret and visually communicate our fabric and wallcovering brands, showcasing our collections to the highest standard.
To be successful in this role we are seeking experienced candidates who are highly creative and innovative with a passion for interiors and design. Candidates will possess exceptional creative design and styling skills and have a strong visual sense with meticulous attention to detail. They should be highly motivated and commercially focussed with a proven ability to plan and deliver effectively.
Candidates should be educated to a degree level in Interior design or other relevant subject with proven styling experience in Interiors, Window dressing, Merchandising or a similar creative role.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure, both on their own or as part of a team. They must have flexibility with their work approach and demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. In addition, to support your application, please also submit recent examples of your work. Please send these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary dependant on experience.
Sales Representative - Orange County and San Diego, CA - USA
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable companies in luxury textile design today. You will be a driving force in developing our presence in Orange County, San Diego. As the ultimate ambassador of the Romo brand, you are deeply passionate about all aspects of the design profession and model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are eager to join a future-ready, successful, and hip organization, that combines the nonchalance of tech start-ups, with the foundations of a well-established, 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may well be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K.
What will you do?
- Assist the local A&D community in sourcing fabrics and wallcoverings from our vast product portfolio, for their specific design projects.
- Schedule regular product presentations to introduce our latest collections. We typically have 4 to 5 product launches per year.
- Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library.
- Set individual targets and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build key relationships within the design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media, finding leads and become a prime designer resource.
- Meet or exceed a mutually agreed upon annual sales goal.
- Manage and log your sales calls in our CRM (customer relationship management) software.
- Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals for accounts that require extra monitoring.
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing world class customer service.
- Report to higher management.
- Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events.
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude!
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Willing and able to travel on a daily basis
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023