Click on a job to view the full job specification
Export Clerk - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Permanent, Full time, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Are you highly organised and work well under pressure? Do you enjoy working as part of a team using your communication skills to develop strong relationships with your colleagues?
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to work full time hours has become available within our Export department at Head Office. The role provides full administrative support to our Export office, and responsibilities include:
- Using online systems to book carriers and process the connotes
- Submitting all end of day transmissions to carriers
- Preparing Export despatch documentation ensuring these are accurate
- Collating and preparing international mail for dispatch
- Conducting invoice checking, and accurately logging credit and order input data
- Supporting launch by printing, collating and binding launch packs ready for distribution
- Maintaining and updating orderly filing systems within the Export Office
To be successful in this role, candidates should be confident using Microsoft Word, have knowledge of Excel, and have experience of data entry and working in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
Candidates will also need to demonstrate their ability to work well in a team, have flexibility with their work approach and demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.
If you believe you have the relevant skills that match our role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Export Office Manager.
IT Helpdesk Assistant - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Starting salary £20,800 based on experience
Are you an experienced IT Helpdesk Assistant looking for a new opportunity to join a busy and dynamic business? Do you enjoy developing solutions to problems whilst working with a range of people and departments?
ROMO, a leading privately owned textile and wallcovering design house, is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated IT Helpdesk Assistant to join the business on a permanent basis at our Head Office based in Sutton-in-Ashfield.
Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. There are currently 6 design houses operating within The Romo Group, each with its own unique style. For more details about the company and our brands please visit: www.romo.com
The IT department are responsible for supporting and developing our vast range of networks and systems. The successful candidate will offer daily support to the company’s users offering a flexible and efficient service.
In the IT Helpdesk Assistant role you will,
- provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems
- answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them
- serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a helpdesk assistant or other customer support role with a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products. With a customer focus they will have the ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues. If you also have excellent communication skills, you could join the Romo team as an IT Helpdesk Assistant.
If you believe you have the relevant skills that match our role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these directly to email@example.com for the attention of the IT Manager.