Click on a job to view the full job specification
Sales Representative - NYC, USA
Join our dynamic team of Sales Representatives and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. You will be the driving force in developing of our sales efforts for all of Romo’s seven brands in your geographic market. Romo’s team of representatives combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and customer service to drive sales growth and market share while forging strong and meaningful relationships with the design community.
As protagonist ambassadors of the Romo brand, our Sales Representatives model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service, paired with a deep passion for the company’s contribution to the design profession.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip company that has the feel of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
- Call on the local A&D community with the aim to grow sales and meet the agreed upon annual sales goal
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
- Schedule regular product presentations for new collections
- Shop designer schemes within existing product ranges
- Manage and log your sales calls in our customer service management software
- Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals accounts that require extra monitoring
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing the best possible customer service.
- Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library
- Report to the Territory Manager and higher management when required.
- Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events
- Manage project leads to generate resulting product orders
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental. Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualified candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
c. 440 463 6405