Maintenance and Cleaning - Jacuba Trimmings
- Regular cleaning will maintain the fabric’s appearance.
- Brush off any accumulated dirt and dust.
- Treat stains as soon as they occur.
- Remove any unabsorbed stains with an absorbent material.
- To remove organic stains, use a soft cloth with a mild soap-water solution. Rinse with clean water and allow to air dry.
- To remove mildew, use a weak solution of household bleach and water diluted 1:4. Rinse with copious amounts of water and dry immediately in the open air.
- Can be professionally dry cleaned using a very gentle cycle.
© Copyright The Romo Group 2024. All Rights Reserved.