Export Sales Administrator
A vacancy is available within our Export Department, based in Nottinghamshire for the position of Export Sales Administrator.
The role is to provide full administrative and sales support to our overseas agents, distributors and customers. This involves dealing with a wide variety of customer enquiries, order processing, quotations, despatch, translation work and all aspects of customer service.
The essential requirement for this position is fluency in Italian (spoken and written) plus one other language. (Knowledge of Russian would be a great advantage.) If English is not mother tongue it must be near native. Previous experience in a Customer Service role would be ideal and whilst knowledge of export sales administration would be beneficial, it is not essential, as full training will be given.
The role requires a professional and customer focused attitude with the ability to effectively resolve customer queries using initiative. The Export Department is a fast moving environment requiring excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and covering letter with salary expectations to our Export Office Manager, Hannah Bradford at email@example.com.
Copywriter / Marketing Executive - Romo Fabrics, Nottinghamshire, UK
Salary: dependant on experience. Full-time position.
A unique opportunity for a talented individual with a passion for creative writing to join our in-house marketing team in a varied creative marketing role at our head office in Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will possess an exceptional talent for creative writing and demonstrate an innovative and proactive approach to developing marketing concepts in both printed and digital media. They must possess outstanding written and communication skills and show an interest in textiles and design.
Under the direction of our Creative Marketing Director and working closely with our in-house design studios and existing marketing team, you will be required to work on a wide variety of tasks including:
- Creative copywriting for all marketing material including brochures, press releases, customer letters, sales literature, presentations, websites & e-marketing campaigns.
- Working as part of the in-house creative marketing team to produce concept ideas for new marketing campaigns & promotional marketing material to compliment each fabric launch.
- Facilitate production of new marketing items through from concept stage to finished article.
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional creative writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail & a high-level of accuracy.
- Able to problem solve & think outside the box.
- Proactive & flexible approach to tasks.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict working deadlines.
- Good team-working skills.
- Superb written & spoken English.
Experience in Copywriting / Marketing essential. Experience in Interior Textiles Industry or similar highly beneficial.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1902 and based in Nottinghamshire, UK, The Romo Group is an international leader in the design and marketing of exclusive furnishing and upholstery fabrics, wallcoverings and trimmings for residential and contract interiors.
A challenging opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative for:
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
The successful candidate will be an experienced, self-motivated sales professional, capable of developing new and existing business. Experience in the soft furnishing industry is preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
The company offers a highly attractive salary package including company car and benefits.
Please email your CV in confidence to:
Sandra Evans, Sales Manager, The Romo Group
Romo Ltd, Lowmoor Road, Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 7DE