Copywriter / Marketing Executive - Romo Fabrics, Nottinghamshire, UK
Salary: dependant on experience. Full-time position.
A unique opportunity for a talented individual with a passion for creative writing to join our in-house marketing team in a varied creative marketing role at our head office in Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will possess an exceptional talent for creative writing and demonstrate an innovative and proactive approach to developing marketing concepts in both printed and digital media. They must possess outstanding written and communication skills and show an interest in textiles and design.
Under the direction of our Creative Marketing Director and working closely with our in-house design studios and existing marketing team, you will be required to work on a wide variety of tasks including:
- Creative copywriting for all marketing material including brochures, press releases, customer letters, sales literature, presentations, websites & e-marketing campaigns.
- Working as part of the in-house creative marketing team to produce concept ideas for new marketing campaigns & promotional marketing material to compliment each fabric launch.
- Facilitate production of new marketing items through from concept stage to finished article.
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional creative writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail & a high-level of accuracy.
- Able to problem solve & think outside the box.
- Proactive & flexible approach to tasks.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict working deadlines.
- Good team-working skills.
- Superb written & spoken English.
Experience in Copywriting / Marketing essential. Experience in Interior Textiles Industry or similar highly beneficial.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, to: email@example.com